Sorry for the shaky hands and poor quality; here’s the question I asked Tatiana!
All the clones went through such journeys this season. Which was your favorite to explore?
do you ever read a fic that is so much better than the actual canon that you get angry
why should you make a webcomic?
- it’s regular drawing practice
- you get to draw and develop the universe your OCs live in
- you could draw your OCs making out with context
- see number 3
how can you make a webcomic?
- make a new tumblr
- install this theme https://www.tumblr.com/theme/37061
- post comics as you would on any other tumblr they show up on their own webcomic site
what if nobody sees my webcomic :(
- too bad you got to draw your OCs making out and nobody can appreciate your artistic genius obviously the world is not ready for this webcomic genius
every so often in a lesbians life we have a moment where we look out into the distance, reflect on our life choices, ambitions and dreams, and think to ourselves…
"i’m gonna rewatch the l word"
the knife thrower’s daughter is hands down, my favorite fic in the history of ever.
please please please read it, i promise it’s awesome.
Finally, some good advice from Cosmo
I would like Lucy Liu to be the next James Bond and Sebastian Stan to be her Bond boy.
Bonus: Natalie Dormer as the Bond villain